09 May 2019

A year ago, we did it!


A year ago, the Rakyat banded together and fired the government.

Boy, that was wonderful!

Historical event.

I hope I get to tell my grandchildren, or grandchild, preferably a granddaughter who adores me (okay, maybe that's asking too much...), that I did my part in 2018 to give you a better country, a better future.

Many uncertainties there.

I may not live long enough to see my grandchildren. I may not have any grandchild. The new ruling party may end up equally bad.

And most importantly, my granddaughter, who I may not even have, may not adore me. Da bummer! =P


Politics, not my cup of tea regardless of where, be it nation or office or wherever.

Just... dark, nasty, evil.

The rakyat had definitely voted out the greater evil last year, but is the lesser evil any better?

Yea, to me, they are all evil, just different level and shade of evil.

I said it and will say this again, mighty glad to be proven wrong.

Go ahead, prove me wrong.

Probably too soon to judge the new government, they may not have enough time to show their true colour yet, be it good or evil.

But kicking out the old ruling party was a no-brainer, no regret, much rejoicing.

We did it!

So please remember that, if need be, we can do it again.



Other |sane side| category entries.


No comments: