22 May 2019

When things aligned


I shifted my working hours to avoid the traffic, because I am allergic to traffic jam.

The angry bird within will unleash itself when I am stuck in a traffic.

Actually, probably due more to the other road users behaviour, which is a major factor of the congestion,  than the bad traffic.

But anyway, idiotic driver is one of my pet peeves.

Those who don't use their indication signal when changing lanes or turning, those who drive recklessly endangering other road users, those who cannot stay centred in their lane, those who insist on driving on the fast lane at turtle speed, those who use their phone while driving (hence reckless, turtle speed, lane drift, et cetera), those selfish bastards who cut queue and hence blocked other lane and caused more congestion, all these and probably some more that I cannot remember now, are idiotic drivers who really shouldn't be driving.

It's a known phenomenon that when there is a slow down, for whatever reason for example to avoid a reckless driver, to avoid a lane drifter, to avoid that jerk trying to cut queue, will lead to a traffic standstill down the line in a chain effect.

So yea, all those I listed as idiotic drivers above, no thanks for causing bad traffic for everyone!

*Deep breath*

Okay, let's not turn this into a rant. =P


I actually got home in record time today. ^_^

The green lights were aligned except at one traffic light, and for the 18km distance that took me only 25 minutes today, I only met four idiotic drivers, that's like, very lucky!

Way too many of them around, what a shame.



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: