29 April 2019

Teambuilding


Had my second teambuilding with the new department today.

Back to a hotel after ten years, for their teambuilding and lunch package.

Ten years ago it was the final of a quarter long departmental Olympic games, we even had a t-shirt printed for that event, designed by yours truly. =)

Some games we played today felt familiar, so I went and checked my photo album, and noticed that pretty much everything is the same except they swapped out passing water balloon for passing the hoop with hands linked this time round.

Oh, and they made the leg piece for the five men linked race now, it used to be strip of clothes tying our legs up, haha.


Similar games, different feel.

Besides old age (yes, I admit!), I think it's due to different crowd, or more precisely, different level of familiarity with them compared to the previous experience. After all, ten years ago the teams had been through several competitive games and sports together throughout the quarter, so the teams were already well-bonded.

And I am still relatively new to this department and not doing anything to get to know the people.

Antisocial for the win! =P

Anyway, a fun event nevertheless.

It's me who has changed without that crazy group of colleague friends.



Other |enjoyable events| category entries.


No comments: