07 April 2019

Hiatus or not?


My two months World of Fishing, I mean World of Warcraft, subscription is up tomorrow.

Basically I only have tonight left to play, the game time will end before I am back from work tomorrow.

got myself a monster mount

While the business trip took me away from the game for a while, truth to be told I have been playing way too leisurely this time round.

Of the new Battle for Azeroth content, I only managed to complete a zone, out of three, on the Alliance side. Two more new zones to go on Alliance side, and three on the Horde side, and then there are those new races...

Too much stuff to do, too little time.

World of Warcraft is a big virtual world

so many places to explore

I have always been a casual player, but this time round I might have been a tad too casual.

Didn't play as diligently as I normally would. Often due to the lack of energy, and time, since I have shifted my working hours, rising early also means I am sleeping early on weekdays.

There just isn't a lot of time left to play after dinner, after the kids have gone to bed, since I am often tired and winding down to sleep by 22:00 hours. Guess I am getting old.

Battle for Azeroth Horde zone loading screen

And if I am being honest with myself, there were days when I simply couldn't muster the mood and interest to play. Again, getting old, *sigh...*

Oh well. Really hope I will retain my passion in gaming, and be a gamer for life.

It's really an important part of me, I hope I won't lose it.

Played a bit on my Paladin, the class hall load screen is nice

Anyway, didn't manage to explore the new content as much as I like to, was hoping I can at least complete all of the three Alliance zones. Failed.

Got a character to level 120, guess that's something, at least.

Only have about 20 more characters to level up, not including all the new races that I have not created... =P

found the World of Warcraft version of the balloon house in Up!

May get some gaming in tonight, then I will have to decide if I should take a break from the game since I feel as if I am "wasting" a lot of the subscription time, not giving the game it's due attention, even though the game time is practically free.

Waste not, want not.

first level 120 character, of the 20+ I want to level...



Other |geeky gaming| category entries.


No comments: