18 January 2016

Attempt #1, failed


I practised the song many days, really I did.

But I suppose I am just not meant to master all kind of songs, it's really the rap part of the song that I couldn't get right.

At least we had the grace to just end the song when it's apparent that we couldn't sing it right, saving from totally ruining a nice song.

Still I am disappointed. Oh well. =(

Despite drinking honey lemon for the whole week, and finished a whole can of that tangerine-lemon herbal candy that's supposed to soothe my throat, I am still coughing.

Meh.

Couldn't finish most songs, just didn't have the breath. Really out of condition today, *sigh*...

But I enjoyed the session, laughter aplenty as usual, despite many people also having throat problem.

Oh, and we didn't skive, it's a replacement holiday for those of us working in Kedah today. Perfect time for a lunch time karaoke session, lower cost and less crowded.

As home finance minister has voiced many times, which I concurred, that the evening/night time karaoke session is simply too expensive, we can't justify the value for money. So I foresee I will not be having many karaoke sessions since it's difficult to get a lunch time session to happen, unless the gang decided to take leave together.

So yea, failed in our first attempt, would really like to try again, but I don't know when the second attempt will be.


No comments: