16 October 2015

Excerpt from Whispers of the Heart


I learned html when I was in university many years ago. To not lose the skill, I created a website coding everything on notepad, and I updated it fairly regularly.

That was before blog became the in thing.

The website was called Sharing Corner, I don't even know if it's still there.

At one time, there was a secret section to Sharing Corner that was not linked from anywhere, and it's password protected.

That section was called Whispers of the Heart, it's my online diary. The whole section was taken offline eventually, and archived. 

When I was going through my archive looking for some research data a few days ago, I stumbled upon it.

This is an excerpt from the entry dated 19th of March 2002.


"You want to be a God don't you? You always want all the friends around you to be happy and smiling, that's impossible you know?"

"I just wish I have some super power, and yes I want all my friends to be ever happy..."

"Why do you have to feel so deeply for your friends? Why are you depressed by others problems?"

"I... I just care... You don't feel depressed seeing your friends troubled by problems?"

"What can you do?"

"I really want to have super power..."


That's me then. I have changed.

I am evil now.


No comments: