17 October 2015

Released


After two and a half years, I guess it has finally come to an end.

I was asked to either pick up a role that I hadn't a clue of, or to throw my badge, in April two years ago.

To be honest I probably still haven't got much clue of the role after all these years, I just resisted it so much that I only did enough instead of trying to excel.

I did, however, showed them how good the thermal side of a project can be if I handled it. The thermal aspect for all four packages of that particular project, handled by yours truly, and I kicked arse if I say so myself.

But anyway, it has probably come to an end now.

I said probably since after all I have done, right at the very end of the last of the four packages, they phased me out. I am no longer notified or copied.

Guess it's probably time to take credit so I am conveniently forgotten. Only they screwed up when they list me as support for any future issue.

Work politics.

Oh well.

For thirty months, I kept my promise to myself: I will keep my facial hair as my form of silent protest as long as I am still in that role.

I take this as it's over.

I am now so used to having beard and moustache though, probably will take me some time to get used to being clean-shaven again.


2 comments:

HoneyBee said...

Look better after you shaved

CK said...

less manly =P