28 October 2015

Blank


Wanted to post an entry yesterday night, but ended up working on the thesis.

Told myself I really should post something tonight, but my mind drew a blank while I was thinking about something to write.

Didn't want to sort through the photos for a few entries I have in mind that require those photos, e.g. the Koh Samui trip, the making of the most recent LEGO robot.

Too much work. =P

Perhaps just post an interesting photo or image then?

A quick browse through my Pictures folder ended up with plenty screenshots suitable for the Backlogs series, but since I had just posted one a few days ago I decided not to.

Still drawing a blank while I was showering, that's like the last straw because I wanted to work on my thesis after the shower.

So I am writing this as it is, an entry about my struggle to write this entry, the thought process and the blank state of my mind.


No comments: