31 October 2015

Friends


Our perspective changes as we proceed through different stages in life.

I am happily married and I am way past the stage of life when I was looking for a lady evaluating whether she is a potential partner.

It's all about friendship now. You know, making new friends to have fun together, and all the other things friends do.

Friendship without romance is perfectly natural and normal for me, I don't understand why some people cannot accept that, and insist that there is always something more than friendship between a guy and a lady.

Someone who is still single may see things differently, someone who hasn't settled down in their relationship may see things differently, or someone who is insecure or disloyal in nature may see things differently.

It's okay, different stages in life, and differences in human nature. Everybody has their own believe and characteristics, and I am secure in mine.

I am direct and straight forward, I have little use or patience for those who play lofty or go in circles. When I invite someone to join for lunch, it's simply to have lunch. When I invite someone to join the badminton session, it's simply to play badminton.

If we were to become closer friends, then it would happen through natural progression. I believe the key to any relationship is communication, and it makes perfect sense that with more interaction we can get to know each other better.

The others can make it as complicated as they want. For me, it's very simple and straight forward.

That's me, I am just like that.


1 comment:

giaonhanquocte said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

An Thái Sơn chia sẻ trẻ sơ sinh nằm nôi điện có tốt không hay võng điện có tốt không và giải đáp cục điện đưa võng giá bao nhiêu cũng như mua máy đưa võng ở tphcm địa chỉ ở đâu uy tín.