04 December 2014

How to stop getting Facebook game invitation


I posted the steps on my Facebook before but then the status update tends to get outdated fast. Also only my Facebook friends can see it so let me do a public service this time in the form of a blog entry.

Feel free to point people to this entry if you are also one who wishes to be rid of the spam.

Got a chance to do this today since a new game is making its spam round, good timing really as I have blocked all the previous ones and I needed to take a few screenshots for this step by step instruction. ^_^

Note that I did this using web browser on a computer, not the mobile phone app version.

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4: done! One more spam blocked and an angel got its wings! =D

Feel free to click that "Report app for spam" if you really hate it.

  

No comments: