29 November 2014

Random Tidbits


Dug up some old notes on funny or memorable conversations that happened among family members.

- Permission granted -
7th of August 2013

The usual bed time routine.

*Kisses and hug*

"Good night, I love you, Young Young."

"I love you papa."

"No good night for me?"

"Good night papa."

*Kisses and hug*

"Good night, I love you, Hsiang Hsiang."

"Good night, I love you, papa."

*Exited room*

*Re-entered room*

Young: "what now?"

*Taken aback*

"Can I kiss mama?"

Hsiang & Young: "okay."

-----

- How does he do it? -
19th October 2013

Wifey: "hello <girl's name>!"

FH: "hello aunty!"

*Hsiang passed by*

FH: "I called him boyfriend." *giggle shyly*

-----

- Princess -
19th October 2013

Young: "mama is my princess!"

-----

- ... -
19th October 2013

While outside...

Wifey: "I am going to go out wearing hot pants or short skirt."

Me: "why suddenly said so? Want to show off your legs?"

Wifey: "I am old and no body is looking at me."

-----

- Awesome -
21st October 2013

Young: "mama, can I have another red bean bun later?"

Wifey: "sure, you don't want to try a raisin bun?"

Young: "huh? I thought it's red bean bun?"

Wifey: "yes, the one you had is red bean bun, but I made raisin buns too."

Young: "mama, you are awesome!"

-----


No comments: