12 November 2014

Don't leave your cubicle unattended


I was assigned to grow mushrooms in another site for a few weeks, in that time period my cubicle was left unattended.

One who goes around leaving graffiti in other people's cubicle or pull some pranks, you know, basically being an evil and mischievous person, tends to accumulate hate over time.

Maybe it's love... =P

Anyway, an unattended cubicle of such an evil and mischievous person is prime target for all the "haters". Especially if birthday happened during that period of absence.

So...

 
Truth is, it's such a nice gesture, the kind of prank I would have done myself. I am really touched.

Thank you buddies! I still don't know who actually did it so I guess I just have to do it to all of you in return. =P

Got a few requests to share the messages so here are some choice ones. I omitted those with birthday wishes and nothing else since I am the slacker extraordinaire. =P

You will need to know Chinese to understand some of the messages.

 
There are those who think I am 100 years old, and there are those who think I am 20. I think I am somewhere in between.


These are the messages with smileys.




And these are the messages that are slightly lengthier.





Yes, I didn't miss that joke within the inverted commas. =)


One who reads my blog.


One who reminds me of my lack of contribution.


And one who is always thinking of taking over the world but hasn't succeeded so far since, well, she insists on being the brain. I will let her figure it out. =P


Yes I know who you are and I love you too! I need all the loves I can get. ^_^

Then there are those with some drawing skill.


Poking fun at my bald head is a common theme, and spreading rumour of my supposedly girlfriends. Wish the rumour is true then I would have daughters in my next life. =P


I likey the Munchkin hat! =D


Another one who reads my blog. These poor misguided souls... =P




 
Well, there is me, wifey and my two sons, then there is that plus sign of my wish for a daughter, but those squiggly things are rather, ehem. Interpret it yourself! =P



Yes, I wanna build a snowman and I love hugs! ^_^


2 comments:

HoneyBee said...

you are so loved...

PS =! play station said...

the cacing confirm is xxxxxx.
Wah everybody punya birthday wish very creative. u remember stick this to a card and keep it.