16 September 2009

Sweat it baby, yea!


Wanted to post this yesterday, but I had a splitting headache and went to bed so early I think my parents would be proud.

After so many years of not using my equipment, I finally had a chance to do so yesterday, and the result was a very satisfied sweat-soaked-panting-like-old-man slacker. Such ecstasy, veli the syok!

Oh, I also ended up with a dirty hand, and minor muscle ache all over, but the pleasure was well worth it.

I will do it again and again. Yea baby, yea!



In case those dirty-minded people (yes, you!) are thinking of something else, I better spelled it out loud that I am talking about the badminton game yestedray.

My badminton racquet handle material has deteriorated after years of abandonment, I wouldn't be surprised if I found mushrooms growing on it. Good thing no mushrooms yet so I just ended up with a black and dirty hand, and no fungal infection. =P

It's good to exercise, I am so unfit.

No comments: