23 September 2009

Note to self


To avoid unnecessary heartburn and disappointment:

- do not expect others to treat you as you treat them
- remember that common sense is not at all common and is seriously lacking
- do not expect everyone to have a sense of responsibility
- in this country, most people are not courteous
- some people think they are above the law and regulations
- accept the fact that there are idiots, barbarians, jerks, bullies
- most people choose the easy way, not the right way
- most people think only of themselves, and do things at the others' expense
- be selfish, be mean even if it meant being the black sheep, do not sink to a lower level

2 comments:

JenYann said...

take it easy Kung...
I'm now facing the same things at my work place...trying my best still...

cheers my friend.....

CK said...

Thanks Yann.

Just a general post really, not work specific.

I have been super-charged with negative energy lately.

Not good. =(