12 October 2008

Tagged? Oh I See...

Me stoopid, me finally understand what tagged means. Me tagged by Mun Y.

Name: Chin Kung, or CK
Sisters: 0
Brothers: 3
Shoe size: same as my feet
Height: just right
Where do you live: Penang island

Favourite drinks: H2O, Coke
Favourite breakfast: skipped and sleep till noon

Have you ever
Been on a plane? yes
Swam in the ocean: yes
Fallen asleep at school: nope
Fell off your chair: can't remember
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: yes
Saved emails? yes


What is your room like: 4 walls, a ceiling, a window...
What’s right beside you: my wife
What is the last thing you ate: the vegetable in my soup

Ever had
Chicken pox: yes
Sore throat: yes
Stitches: no
Broken nose: no

Do you
Believe in love at first sight: no
Like picnics: yes, but only with people close to me

Who was, were
The last person you danced with: His Royal Highness King Baby Hsiang
Last person who made you smile: His Royal Highness King Baby Hsiang
You last yelled at: probably Master Yes Man, he has mad skillz of making people frustrated with him


Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: yes
Kissed anyone: yes
Get sick: no
Miss someone: no
Eat: no, I live by air only


Best feeling in the world: love and being loved
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: no
What’s under your bed: floor
Who do you really hate: I forget instead of hate
What time is it now? check your own clock

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: no
Do you have any siblings: read above
Do you want children: yes
Do you smile often: wife says no
Do you like your hand-writing: okay lor
Are your toe nails painted: nope

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: my other bed!
What color shirt are you wearing now: beige
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: trying to nap
When did you cry last: a long time ago


Are you a friendly person: no, I am super mean
Do you have any pets: all the siu kheongs in my house
Where is the person you have feelings for right now? beside me
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now: of course

Do you sleep with the TV on? nope
Have you ever crawled through a window? yup, locked ourselves out once
Can you handle the truth? I prefer to stay in la la land
Are you too forgiving? I think so

Are you closer to your mother or father? same
Who was the last person you cried in front of? I can't even remember when I last cried, let alone in front of who
How many people can you say you’ve really loved? loved? I still love all deserving my love
Do you eat healthy? absolutely not! =P

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? I have no ex
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? crying question again...
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? my wife, or my cave
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? quiet
Are you confident? I am pretty confident that I am not


3 things I was doing 10 years ago: eat, sleep, shit
I enjoy: sleeping
3 of my bad habits: read nonsense, write nonsense, speak nonsense
3 places I have lived in: 2 only, Penang and Nottingham
4 people I tag: 江边鸟 (one of him can generate enough nonsense for 4)

1 comment:

江边鸟 said...

aiks ~ why tag me wor? Somemore you just tag me alone... I dunno how to speak non-sense 1 ~