21 October 2008

Me is Happy

Received my first department award today.

Happy happy! =D

I have received a few recognitions since joining the company but they were all related to minor stuff. Mostly as a token of gratitude for my involvement in organising the team building events, or helped out in a lab tidy up, or assisted in a sharing session, that sort of things.

Today though, I got a proper development project related award, even came with a plaque too.

Truth is, I felt a bit undeserving of the award. The title of the award implies to me it's technology development in mechanical and signal integrity.

I am a thermal engineer since I am hot. While I am on the team working on the same product, I have no direct contribution to the mechanical and signal integrity part of the development.

Guess I just got a tagged along award! =)

Oh, and no, I am not going to return the award. Nope. =P

Here's hoping there will be more to come and that I will be able to pull my weight by getting a thermal related award for the team.

Hey! I can always dream! =P

Anyway, me is happy.



To all the kiddies reading this, me is happy is improper, the proper way is I am happy.

1 comment:

munytang said...

cool man! congrats loads!