26 August 2008

Paintball is Not Fashion Show

Quoted the words from a well respected, beloved, experienced veteran that is more like a superior than colleague and... kena.

Honestly, I know we need approval, and that's what the e-mail was about after all leh. Kena anyway.

Alrighty.

-----

So, want to go eh? I know I know, get approval first! Haha, I learned liao... kena.

What?!?! But... but...

Okay okay, sure can go, I asked liao. No problemo, we have spare capacity anyway... kena.

Missing the point? Don't want to go liao. Huh?!?!

You know, I suck BIG time at social and people skill, gimme a break, okay? I should just stick to planning and organising and let someone else do the communication.

-----

Let's see, if we sort the team using the last number of the ID sure people cannot say we not fair kua? Damn cannot, number doesn't worked out and if we do selective adjustment sure people say we unfair one.

Hmm... let's sort by group then by name then assign the team top down. Woot! We got nice mixture of people from all groups, this sure promotes teambuilding liao kua?

Kena.

Not randomised? Sharp shooter not in your team? You mean you want randomisation with sharp shooter in your team? But... but...

-----

Fine fine, bumps in the process, not unexpected but doesn't mean I have to like it.

The killer though, is after you toiled through the grunt work and having to wear fire resistance titanium reinforced Kevlar underwear (geez I have to go patent this) to withstand all the unpleasantness, your fellow grateful colleague said...

"Not joining, I don't have a shirt to wear for paintball."

...

The joys of organising. It's so much fun I must limit myself else I might get overdosed and like, die.



Becoming so sarcastic and cynical lately... what?

Fine fine, becoming even more sarcastic and cynical lately, and so many rant posts these few days. Not good. Me no likey. Should stop being involved in this.

No comments: