13 August 2008

Scribbles

Just felt like scribbling, so let's see what flows through my mind at this moment...


Meh! I am so tired. So much to do, so little time. Where is my simple life?


Note to self: grab a handful of bubble gums to bring to office.


Ooh, that news about the fatality involving motorcycles, where did I put that piece of note... Aha! First 6 months of 2007, 211 deaths involving motorcycles. First 6 months of 2008, 1939 deaths involving motorcycles. The rempit still go vroom vroom passed where I stay frequently, especially at weekends, throwing away their lives (they can crash and burn and rot in hell for all I care) and endangering the other road users. Meh!


Damn haze, I am constantly suffering from nose and throat problems these few days. Government prefers to disgrace our country talking about brokeback mountain scam instead of actually doing anything of real concern though.


Discussion on getting the PhD degree flared up, a friend was trying to get me to do a study group kind of thing, a few hours every few days in the library to get the thesis done. More friends wanted to use their frequent flyer miles to get the ticket for me to fly to England. I appreciate the thoughts, honestly. But it's a stressful thing for me, and all I want now is really just a simple life.


Heard from a friend out of the blue. Thought it's one of those many friends who once I was out of their sight, I was also out of their mind, so I was pleasantly surprised. Since prior attempts at keeping the communication had not been reciprocated, it felt kind of like lost and found. I am guessing the next contact will be after six months, heh.


Me: Mirror mirror on the wall, when is Hsiang Hsiang going to call me papa?
Mirror: Dream on.
Me: =\

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

papapapapapapapapapapapapa ~

munytang said...

don't worry kung, it'll happen. the mirror could just be broken.