26 July 2008

It's approaching, part deux

I am seriously excited about the party tomorrow. Been planning for it for a few weeks, looks like it's finally coming together.

Got most of the stuff ready now, a few more to pick up tomorrow morning, and we are good to go.

The initial response after we sent out the invitations was rather disheartening, a few of the closer friends will not make it, and some just tentatively coming.

=(

Oh well, I am not a charismatic guy and my social network is rather limited, no thanks to my lack of interpersonal skill and that bout of antisocial hiding in cave period.

Hope people will turn up tomorrow.

Anyway, I will be mightily disappointed if it rained tomorrow. The party will go on sunny or rain, but will definately be much more enjoyable if it's sunny.

I will say a prayer before I go to sleep tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kung, Ju is definitely an accurate weather forecastor. It's so sunny, till misquito also joining us the fun party. haha... Even though food wasn't in ideal quantity (still missed the satay, managed to grad 1 stick), no doubt the food had good quality! It could fight against Kajang satay!

CK said...

I agree the food was fantastic! =)

So delicious that I didn't manage to grab any satay, sotong, nor burger.

Next time we will know to prepare more. =)