29 July 2008

Pool Side BBQ

Had a pool side BBQ on Sunday, colleagues and friends graced us with their presences. Woot! I have some friends after all! =P

Anyway, this is going to be pictureful instead of textful, so here goes... (all photographs courtesy of CC Phang)


Hoong Hoong said the BBQ = Baby Cute, here's why =)


more Baby Cute


my license to BBQ

But really just for show since I hardly did any grilling, much to the relief of the guests, since my options for them were (1) blood-dripping-raw, or (2) charcoal-black-burnt.


Let's compare leg hair... nevermind, you don't have any!

Me think someone is really undergoing hormonal change. =P


Colgate users smiling for the camera


look! No hands!


ooh! Yummy yummy!


the real chefs of the night, thanks guys!


more Baby Cute!


His Royal Highness King baby Hsiang for the family, just Hsiang for you =P


these are the quality control panel


me think the food is good =)


about twenty odd at the party


fathers and sons, sorry sorry, for my case it's slave and King


maybe these are Darlie users

great party if I say so myself =D

Will upload more photos to Sharing Corner in a few* days.

*Don't hold your breath, "few" is very subjective. =P

5 comments:

江边鸟 said...

Nice weather, yummilicious food with pleasant environment...

When will you organize next BBQ session again? Hoho ~

Anonymous said...

Yeah, nice party (although there's no beer n music)! Ck, you have a good photographer there... hahhaa Btw, for all extra photos (edited full res) can be access thru HaoSiao-Gator@intel.pg12 after July 31 afternoon.

Anonymous said...

When organize another board/card gaming session?

CK said...

Hoong Hoong:
Yummilicious, I like this word, hehehee.

Am thinking the next BBQ should be held at a nice beach, we can make it a picnic and play some group games, how about that? =)


Phang:
Any party organised by us will have no alcohol, sorry! I don't like to poison myself or the others, you see. =)

As for the board/card game session, feel free to come to my house on weekends, I am game as long as I am in and His Royal Highness King baby Hsiang doesn't need his slave to do something else. =P

Anonymous said...

I know a place, for BBQ. Near my house, can walk over. nice beaches, safe and quiet. Or can come to my house. Plenty of space. Rumah Kampung.