22 July 2008

So, you think you can sing huh?

So, how long a karaoke session can you and your friends go on?

Two hours? Four hours? Eight hours? Twelve hours!?

Well, according to YT (inside joke) MyFM, some people just did 18 days.

What the fish?!?!?

18 days? Really boh?

I doubted myself, mayhap I have heard it wrongly, so I did some searching. My google-fu was up to the task and here's what I found.

Ahh, 216 hours, that's 9 days. Perhaps it's eight days and a bit being rounded up and I heard wrongly kua?

Then I saw this: 446 hours 4 minutes 5 seconds. That's seriously more than 18 days.

Wah. Lau. Eh. 0_o"

My personal record was losing my voice after the grand total of...




1 song! kisah benar (real case)

Don't play play.

2 comments:

江边鸟 said...

The record was held by a CLUB la ~

You wanna compare yourself to a club? One single 鸡仔声 with a club which many ppl can take turn to sing?

CK said...

I know lar!

First sentence already said "you and your friends" liao lor.

Want to say how craptastic I am also cannot, sheesh...