15 July 2008

Me Sad

A few things to be sad of...

After the false alarm that got me excited, His Royal Highness King Baby Hsiang has uttered consciously "ma ma" when he indeed meant it.

Mother gets all the first from baby, so unfair. =\

No conscious utterance of pa pa yet that I am aware of.

=(


---

Today, I probably stepped foot for the last time in the house and its garden that held so much memories .

The house is officially sold and no longer belongs to my father.

Took some photos and a short video of the interior of the house while I was there.

Something for reminiscience.

The new owner is going to unroot all the plants in the garden and cement the whole place. The horror!

Will someone please think of the mango trees?

=(


---

Had a birthday celebration today, and there are some funny photos.

However I can't share them under the threat of a scary person who told me phrases like "body bag", "disappear and never be found", "cut into many pieces".

I am a chicken shit peaceful person and these violent words shocked me enough I decided to take the threat seriously.

Besides, that person is really scary, and evil.

Oh, said person also warned about posting conversations, instant messaging logs and what not. So basically I can no longer share anything that I find funny or else no one will talk to me anymore.

=(

Me sad.

No comments: