08 November 2007

Birthday Present

My generous colleagues gave me a nicely wrapped car for my birthday, how very nice of them. A silver MyVi with the number plate PHG62... wait a minute

My mischievous colleagues gave my car a wrap for my birthday, wah lau eh!



This lady is probably next on the "hit list"!

Guess what goes around comes around, being involved in planning and executing the cubicle wrapping and car wrapping of my colleagues must have pushed me up the "hit list", heh.





The wrappers extraordinaire

I am sure it's because they hate me all in the name of good fun, gotta keep the custom alive!



No wrapping is complete without a ribbon

Truth is, I kind of anticipated the prank and intentionally parked my car at a different car park but the ruse didn't work, I have underestimated my colleagues' hatred determination and resoluteness.



And no prank is complete without photographic proof

Located my car they did, and wrapped they did, in mucho style too!



It's all about team work

Have to give them credit for the impressive wrapping, they wrapped the whole car with ribbon on top in 30 minutes!



That's a MyVi, really it is

Hats off to the wrappers extraordinaire, you have just raised the bar for car wrapping, hahahaa!

Problem was, soon after they were done wrapping, it rained. Heavily.





Rain ruined the handiwork

While we use old newspaper to soak up the occasional spills, when the heaven opens up like it did on that day, we would need a seriously gigantic number of newspapers to soak up the moisture!



Still, thumbs up for the effort, I am truely impressed

The downpour destroyed part of pranksters' handiwork, a shame really, I think they did a great job and would love to see the work in all its glory, dry and intact.



Colleagues who kindly helped me to get rid of the mess

Not only did the downpour destroyed some of the wrapping, it turned those newspapers that held on into soggy mess. And good grief, soggy newspaper is a nightmare to remove! Running inks and torn off bits and pieces sticking everywhere.









The aftermath

Not nice. =(

Anyway, if you required the service of the wrappers extraordinaire, please call 1800-rappingwrappers, satisfaction guarantee or they wrap your car with you in it for free!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha .... this could ur biggest present in your life with wrapping paper..... anyway, u so lucky because we never trial on anyone and u r the first ....