31 May 2024

Potato mode on


Public holiday on Monday, took half day off today to make it a 3.5 days long weekend.

Only I worked till 3+pm, albeit with a lunch out with family. Oh well.

It has been a busy week, busy entertaining managers who came to visit. So very little time for actual work, just attending meetings and made several presentations.

And antisocial me went to two dinners on consecutive evenings, primarily because had meetings until 5:30pm so I would be stuck in horrible traffic anyway, so might as well, but also because these are direct managers so I think I should show face.

Anyway, that's over now, and it has been a really tiring week, hence I welcome the break.

So heads up, potato mode is on! Don't contact me for work related matters, and don't contact me if we are not close, I have used all my social quota for several weeks.



Other |hyped up heads up| category entries.


No comments: