20 July 2023

Diablo IV first season


The first season for Diablo IV, Season of the Malignant, will begin in less than three hours.

Of course, by then I will be sleeping, haha.

Anyway, haven't got much time for gaming lately, working overtime became the norm. Sad.

Since the last update, I have explored all of Diablo IV areas, found all the altars of Lilith, and am working on my renown.

Still playing my sorcerer, progressed to Nightmare tier, and got to level 57 thus far. Wanted to but no time to try other classes yet.

Most likely will be playing another class in the season, since Diablo IV season, like Diablo III, requires a new character anyway.

So far I have only completed the renown for the first two Acts, the last few side quests in Act 1 that I couldn't find is infuriating the completionist within. I gave up and moved on to Act 2, and once I completed the renown for Act 2, I moved on to Act 3, as I have decided to tackle the side quest completion after I have completed the renown for all the Acts.

Guess my seasonal character will be doing renown, if that progression is continuous from non-season, will find out tomorrow. If I have time for gaming tomorrow, that is.

Three months for a Diablo IV season, hope I can complete the season journal with my limited game time.



Other |geeky gaming| category entries.


No comments: