14 July 2023

Breaking the streak


Clocked another 19 hours and 29 minutes overtime work duration since the previous entry.

That, coincidentally, made the current total overtime for this year to an exact 183 hours.

183 hours in 70 days, the average increased to 2 hours 36 minutes 50 seconds per overtime day. Not good. =(

Worked overtime 9 continuous days since 5th of July, I intend to break that streak today. Especially since I worked till 03:26 hours today from yesterday's overtime (which is just counted as yesterday's overtime instead of additional day).

I am beyond tired. I have to stop this before I burn out.

So work be damned, I am not working overtime today, and hopefully not in the weekend as well, though I know I need to send the weekly report tomorrow...



Other |wretched workaholic| category entries.


No comments: