23 March 2023

Low batt


After working through so many weekends, I am tapped out, probably going to burn out.

Initially I thought this week I will have a relatively easier time, a more normal working pace, as the rush for results for the major meeting with customer is over. There is usually a few days decision making time before new direction is set, a few days for me to take a breather.

Too bad, no such luxury. Even as the major meeting with customer A about project A was happening, another meeting with customer B about project B was also underway. I handle both projects, and more.

The meeting with customer B was in preparation for a major meeting in early April, and it's about finding a solution to a lofty target, because, somehow, that 31% improvement that already proven in prototype is not enough. My goodness.

31% is freaking amazing improvement from one generation to the next, okay? All the time and effort I put in to get to that 31%, under the stricter than usual design envelope, and it's still not enough. Bollocks.

Back straight into rush mode, with first set of simulation results from ideas generated in the meeting expected tomorrow. Ya, so much for the few days of breather.

Like I said, I am tapped out, I have taken next Monday and Tuesday off to recharge. I hope it's really going to be four days of break, without having to work overtime.

One can dream.



Other |wretched workaholic| category entries.


No comments: