12 March 2023

Dumped in the dark


There was a power outage at my area yesterday night, from around 23:30 hours to 03:30 hours.

I know the rough estimate of time because I had just finished working overtime and was feeling rather glad that, for a change from the past few days, I completed my overtime before midnight.

When you have been working overtime for many days in a row, you start to celebrate such thing...

Anyway, so there I was, feeling smug and thinking "finally I have time to take a dump and perhaps I will finally be able to watch my weekly Running Man episode that's due since Monday", and so that's what I did, I took a dump. You know, number two, the big business in the toilet.

And that's when the electricity went out and plunged me into total darkness, pants down and half way through the motion. At first I was hoping it's a jumped fuse, and that someone in the house would eventually go flip the switch when I failed to turn up to do so, but pretty soon I realised that's not that case.

It's not a jumped fuse, and no one was coming to check on me for my prolonged absence in such situation.

The darkness was complete, I could not see my fingers with my hands in front of my face, let alone my arse. Completing the dump was straight forward, don't need light for that, but wiping my arse posed a challenge. How to make sure that I have got it all cleaned, and not smearing faeces around?

So there I was, sitting on the toilet in the dark, waiting for someone to come bearing light, but my absence was ignored, and no one came.

Couldn't stay in the toilet forever, gotta get out there lighting all the candles and making sure everyone was accounted for, you know, things to do when there's a power outage. So feeling my way around I got myself cleaned as best as I could, no way to be sure, so if I had shitty arse, I had shitty arse, so be it.

Ya, that's the incident where I took a dump in the dark and got dumped in the dark.



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: