24 March 2023

Potato mode on!


Taking next Monday and Tuesday off for a four days long weekend to recharge my totally drained state.

My current plan is to turn on the work laptop tomorrow morning after I wake up, okay, maybe it's no longer morning when I wake up if I am really lucky, but the plan is to check the three simulation cases I set to run overnight and save them if they have completed.

Just save them and do nothing else, no post-processing, no analyse and set new cases to run, that sort of things. Use the minimal of time to get that done and then no more turning on the laptop until after my break.

That's the plan anyway. Hope I can stick to it. Goodness knows I need the break.

Actually, probably nobody knows how badly I need the break. Even wifey doesn't seemed to know I need it. *Sigh...*

An antisocial introvert who likes to stay at home really just want to stay at home, sleep, chill, read some novels, play some game, eat some junk and drink some Coke. That's rest and relax, that's quality recharge time for me, especially if it's peaceful and quiet at home.

And since Diablo IV open beta is this weekend, an avid Diablo fan like me will try to maximise the gaming time. Next fix will most likely be the June official release. Can understand, right?

Anyway, potato mode is on, don't contact me for any work related stuff, and unless you are really close to me, don't ask me out because I just want to stay in and chill. Really.



Other |hyped up heads up| category entries.


No comments: