28 October 2021

Let me work


After attending to the important emails, instant messages, and the numerous meetings, the normal working hours are over.

Actually, no thanks to the many overran meetings, by the time the last one was done, it's already one hour past the normal working hours.

And by that time I am already nursing a splitting headache.

Yet by that time I haven't even started with my work, I mean, the real work, not all these emails and meetings.

No, although it may seem like it with my packed calendar, I am not a meeting engineer! >_<

So it's already overtime before I even start on doing actual work, and it's only by doing more overtime that I can get some real work done.

Just let me work already! Someone gotta do the actual work you know?

I am a doer, so bollocks to all the talkers.



Other |runaway rants| category entries.


No comments: