30 January 2021

Oh well


MCO 2.0 is failing spectacularly thus far.

Not surprised really. Bunch of clowns pretending to be government and bunch of undisciplined monkeys who cannot follow some straight forward practices are ruining it for all others.

My country will never prosper as long as we still have these imbicles. Wish they could stop wasting oxygen, but when has my wish ever come true, eh?

Sad reality. Oh well.

-----

Initially this entry was saved for my usage experience of a detachable tablet/laptop that I helped design.

Taiwan colleagues had kindly sent us a few validation units of the device we worked on late 2019 and early half of 2020.

I got wind of it (which was a surprise really, that someone bothered to inform me...) and asked for a unit to test out. It's always good to see the hard work turning into reality, have something to show my family what I had been working on.

But alas, that last validation unit that I managed to reserve is not working. So no hands on experience for me. No showing it to the family so that perhaps, just perhaps, they would appreciate what I do.

Oh well.



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: