04 December 2017

The wedding month


November, the slacker month, is over. =(

Can't slack no more, gotta get back to my blog writing routine. Eleven entries per month.

I am going to call December this year the wedding month, since out of the five weekends, I have three wedding dinners to attend.

Ten to fifteen years ago I probably won't find it strange, since that's probably the normal age when people of my age range get married.

I ain't no young ciku no more, and I really only have a handful of friends that's more than ten years younger. Generation gap is a real thing, simple fact is that I don't have much in common with people more than ten years younger than me.

The way they think is very different and they are simply at a vary different stage of life. Me being antisocial doesn't help either.

Anyway, so it's really strange that I have three weddings to attend this month. All three are people important to me, so I want to be a part of their important milestone.

It's costly though, so good thing there is year end bonus.



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: