31 December 2017

2017 in numbers


Last day of the year.

My thought at this very moment is: what a shitty year! And nothing to look forward to in the next year...

Yea, I am in depression, as well as physically sick.

Thought I had received the worst salary increment ever in my career last year, well, this year proved it wrong and set a new low. For the first time in my career I am seriously thinking about leaving the department.

Health is deteriorating. I am getting old, I know.


125 blog entries, no surprise there. This is the 10th year in a row. It's called consistency and discipline.

166 days of commute to ulu place recorded, which covered 16683.7 kilometres, giving an average of 100.5 kilometres per day.

80 petrol filling recorded. My 10.5 years MyVi is doing an average of 15.2 kilometre per litre of petrol, on the low side of the normal range.

37 days of worked till overtime-worthy late. Down from 45 days last year, a healthy trend.

13 days of leave taken.

64 badminton sessions attended, out of 87 that happened. 73.6% attendance rate, much better than last year.

36 tabletop gaming sessions held, up from 20 last year. A combination of 16 board and card games (including expansions) played. The most sessions since the beginning of this tabletop game group. =)

25 novels read, down from 33 last year. 14.6 days for a book, my goodness! I am getting slower and slower every year! =( 

40, 13, 10, 8, for my own reference.


Happy New Year dear reader, wish you a 2018 as you like it!



Other |hyped up heads up| category entries.


No comments: