29 April 2013

Celebrations


The erm... "2nd album release" earlier this month is a big deal to me.

Really big deal. The next one will probably be a long time away, if ever.

I believe in sharing, especially happiness. I am mightily happy with the "album release" so it calls for a celebration!

The funny thing is, I ended up with several celebrations. Well, actually it's not funny, it's rather sad.

The first thing I did to give myself a pat on the back was to buy an expensive pack of crisps from Tesco. Potato chips and chilled Coke while reading a novel, aaa... bliss!

Wifey didn't like it, so I ended up finishing the whole pack myself. Okay, it wasn't all that tasty really, but it's freaking expensive so I ate every piece.

I guess that counted as the first celebration, somewhat.


The second celebration was to have a nice family dinner, eating out. But the plan fell apart on the day, I didn't even have a say in it. No body bothered to inform me as well.

When I finally found out nearing the time we were supposed to go out, I was definitely not a happy bunny. I went out for a long walk. A really really long walk.

And I ended up having the supposingly celebratory dinner alone, and instead of some fancy restaurant, I had a meal deal in Burger King.

So happy, not.


The third celebration was probably the real celebration, all considered. It's the karaoke session where colleagues (of which most are friends) gave face and turned up. Thank you, sincerely.

Too bad I was sick and couldn't really sing. -_-

Probably no body believed me (why ler? I honest one...) when I said I didn't bear the full cost for that karaoke session. But thank you "record company", for footing half the bill.


The second attempt at family dinner out was the last celebration. Last because I gave up after that.

Of all the nice restaurants to choose from, wifey let the kids decide and His Royal Highness Boy King Hsiang wanted KFC. -_-

Let's just say that after the dinner wifey said to never go eat at KFC again since both she and His Royal Highness Boy King Young don't like it.

What a cheery celebration, not.


No comments: