23 February 2013

Oh, you read...


Somehow, it surprises me when someone unexpected said something about what I wrote in my blog. This makes me a bit embarrassed.

I know this blog is open to the public, it's just that when a friend or colleague who had never mention a thing about knowing my blog suddenly talks about a post I made, that always catches me by surprise.

You see, I have no delusion about my reader base, it's not difficult to figure out who contributed to the five to fifteen views per day.

Obviously, myself, who usually checks the blog at least once per day, is the main contributor. =P

Then there are those rare few (near extinct =P ) who left comments with recognisable name or alias. And lastly there are those who talk and joke about my entries a few days after I posted them.

So I know roughly who among my friends and colleagues read me blog.

But once in a while I will get a surprise from someone unexpected that makes me frantically think if I have ever written something bad about that unexpected person.

Erm... ya, guilty conscience. =P

Even though I have started to use alias or nickname, the person involved most likely will still be able to recognise him or herself. Unless I am like, super vague.

Oh well, it's not like I am making things up.

Opinions excluded of course, opinions are by nature, subjective. Here's hoping whoever reads my blog is mature enough to accept opinions as just that, opinions. Everyone is entitled to have their own. =)

Anyway, this unexpected reader thing, recently I am starting to feel the same with my Facebook posts...

Is it just me?


No comments: