18 September 2012

Random Thoughts


- masochist -

After five years, on a rare happening, the thing that I have given up as dead revives.

What's there to lose, eh?

Depression - checked. Mentally imbalance - checked. Antisocial - checked. Head damaged - checked. And it's not like I have anymore hair...

So I took the plunge.

And the cursing begins.

This time round, there is no more hair pulling, substituted with head banging.

-----

- stress transfer -

Coming soon, stress transfer session, starring me and a bunch of victims friends.

Stress transfer? Think of it like heat transfer, just instead of heat moving from hot region to cold region, it will be stress moving from me to the victims others, or vice versa depending on the (lack of) vocal prowess.

The chosen medium for this stress transfer session is the air, to be precise, the waves of pressure that propagates through it.

Vocal cords are to be the source of the oscillation of pressure, coupled with healthy lungs capacity.

^_^

Based on my ability to produce high pitch banshee like sound that I pretend is singing, I have high confidence that I will be the stress releaser, while those around me will be the receiver.

Stress transfer, tada!

*Muahahahahaha!* =P


No comments: