07 September 2012

Crazy Category


I have wanted to write this entry for a while now, just never got to it. Slacker point +1

Most bloggers categorised their entries, so do I. Though instead of using generic labels like travel, food, photography; or bombastic ones hoping to get more hits from search engines, e.g. sex, super deal, 'name of latest famous-for-no-reason person', I went with those listed under Crazy Category.

And in case you haven't noticed, every label is made up of words starting with the same alphabets. I put some thoughts into the labels, and yes, that is also why it's called the Crazy Category. ^_^

I like it that way, and because I can. =P

Here's a brief introduction of each category, so you know what kind of entry you can expect if you click on the label to list only entries of a certain category.

enjoyable events: account of meaningful events that I cared enough to write and post.

fictitious fiction: unlike the rest of the entries, these are made up entries not based on real event, my attempts at writing story mostly.

geeky gaming: games! Can be about card games, board games, computer games, or toys.

goofy gibberish: jumble of thoughts, emotions, feelings, ideas, wishful thinkings that I do not intend to explain, but are perfectly clear to me when I reread them. These are the siok sendiri (self gratifying) entries. These are not intended to be understood by others unless you can somehow read my mind, or you know me really really well. Often contain hidden meanings.

gross graffiti: hand drawn stuff. I kept the originals in case I become famous in the future. One can dream... =P

hyped up heads up: heads up, stuff I think worth attention and be aware of. And no, they are not hypes. ^_^

nutty nuts: my favourite category! These are entires with my brand of humour or craziness, i.e. nuttiness. Funny, crazy, naughty, evil stuff. The blog tagline 'May contain nuts. View at your own risk.' refers to this, bet you didn't know that! =)

quack quack: this label is exclusively for the Ducky & Friends series, which is kind of a social experiment really. You know, perhaps I can share through comic strips to those who don't like to read?


rotten reviews: reviews of books, movies, games and other stuff. And no, they are not really rotten. =P Of course, like all reviews, they are totally subjective!

runaway rants: rants! Complaints! Grumbles! Whines! Of which I have many. Grumpy Old Man is one of my nicks after all. Not a happy place.

sane side: the serious stuff, often sombre, heavy. Things that are really important to me.

shutter speed: all things photography related.

temperamental thoughts: random thoughts, of which I have plenty! Hence this is probably the category with the highest count. I think too much! =P

tiresome travels: anything to do with travelling, no matter tiresome or not, goes under here. Me old, travel is tiring, jet lag and all that...

vibrant vocabularies: vocabulary! Words or phrases that I found interesting, funny, or just plain weird. Also translation and butchering of languages, e.g. aeroplaned.


No comments: