23 September 2012

All the way to the Earth


During shower, Hsiang said...

Mama, I love you all the way to the Earth.

Earth? We are on Earth. You meant the centre of the Earth?

Yes. How much do you love me?

I love you all the way to the moon. That's further away from the centre of the Earth, so I love you more.

Really?

Yes.

Yes yes?

Yes yes.

Okay, I love you all the way to the sun.

The sun is further than the moon, hmm... then I love you all the way to Jupiter.

I love you all the way to a far far place that you cannot measure. I love you to infinity.

I love you all the way to infinity and beyond! (Hsiang likes Buzz Lightyear)

Ya ya, I love you that as well.

After shower...

Papa, I love you all the way to the toothbrush.

Huh? Toothbrush? That's very near. =(

Hahaha!


3 comments:

江边鸟 said...

he knows the concept of infinity? Smart boy ~

CK said...

I think he probably asked his mom about it when he heard Buzz Lightyear said that phrase and my wifey explained to him.

HoneyBee said...

Then he also said that he loves me all the way to the toilet... :(