30 December 2011

Smile


Moved office for what, a few months now? I really can't remember, but definitely it has been several months.

I haven't even set up my workstation yet. It's not that I have been lazy or slacking, I simply wasn't in the office all that much.

My dungeon master level is pretty darn high now, I kid you not.

Since I wasn't in the office much, I really haven't made acquaintance with the neighbouring colleagues who weren't from my department.

One lady colleague with nice long hair caught my attention (what lar? I am a guy!). Yes, I like long, straight, soft silky hair. Sue me.

All these months we were like total strangers, but lately we passed by each other a few times when I trudge towards or back from the dungeon I have been "sold*" to.

After several times of such encounter, and on a day when I wasn't as bogged down with the endless issues I have to deal with, I smiled at her instead of just passing by like stranger.

Guess what?

Since then, she smiles too when we bumped into each other.

Smile. Such a simple act, yet powerful.

Are you smiling now?

Please do. =)




* colleagues on friendlier term over at that dungeon joked that they are working like Bangla, and I am like Bangla's Bangla...

Know what is sadder?

It's true. >_<


No comments: