07 December 2011

Deprivation


Wifey and the two kings went to the in-law's today, I got home after badminton to find the bedroom deprived of my babies.

=\

Can't say I will miss the shouting and screaming, nor the fighting and crying, the noise and mayhems the two kings generate.

Okay, maybe I will after a few days and when I am not sleeping.

I do know I will miss their warm greetings (when they are in the mood), the goodnight hugs and kisses, and their laughters.

Positively sure is that I will miss wifey's hug. It's a daily thing! And often more than once per day. =)

Well, to be precise, it's really 'I will miss hugging my wifey'. Yes this is different to 'wifey's hug' simply because she almost never initiate a hug, I am the one who embrace her, sometimes she doesn't snuggle back as well.

The need to cuddle seems to be my thing, not her thing...

=\

Oh well, gonna be deprived of these pleasures and comforts until the weekend after next.

=(


No comments: