26 December 2011

Over


Took Friday off as replacement for the overtime I did a few weeks ago, so I had four days long weekend to rest and rejuvenate.

But it has come to an end.

=(

Didn't really get the rest and rejuvenation. The two kings are not capable of understanding their father's need and very capable of creating loud noises and mayhems.

Didn't do any books categorising. My aim is to categorise a shelf each weekend so eventually I will have the whole 'home library' categorised. Missed the last two weekends.

Didn't get the book review done. Original plan is to complete the review for novels read since April 2010 to December 2010, and post it this weekend. Then I have another whole year's worth of novel review to do for 2011...

Well, pretty much didn't get anything I planned to do this weekend done. >_<

Except, I resisted the urge to turn on my laptop and check my work e-mails. Oversaturated with work, so no thank you.

What did I do then?

Well, visited a relative, attended a wedding dinner plus an impromptu gathering of old friends, spent some time playing with the two kings, and spent the remaining time either reading or playing World of Warcraft (unsubscribed, but 7 days free game time for holiday season).

Holidays, could really use more of it, and preferably without being woken up everyday while I still wanted to sleep.

I can always dream.

So much for the initial plan of just posting "Four days break over, sian".

=P



No comments: