30 October 2011

Potong Stim


Wifey and I were discussing whether to let our elder son attend full day kindergarten next year instead of the half day session he is doing now.

When I asked what are the concerns, I was rather shocked that cost came up as one of them.

We are talking about an increase of about RM300 per month, and wifey, the finance manager, informed me that no, some months we do not have RM300 left.

Bummer.

I am seriously disheartened.

Working like a cow yet I can't even afford to send my son to a full day kindergarten, this is extremely demoralising for parents who have decided to put our children first.

I am not sure if we could live any more frugally than we do now to cough up the money. Guess I better pray the bonus will cover it or I have to start digging into our saving, either bank or what little amount of shares I have.

Bollocks. Just bollocks.



For those who don't understand the Malay language, which is quite a number considering we can count with one hand the countries that use this language, potong stim is literally 'cut steam'.

Potong stim means killing joy, dispiriting, demoralising, disheartening.


3 comments:

江边鸟 said...

money not enough ar ~~~ we want MONEY!!! ARRGGGHHHHH ~~~

HoneyBee said...

Money is NEVER enough! Too bad but it's a sad truth, no money no talk!
money money money, everything money...

CK said...

money...

>.<