27 October 2011

Lovely Bestest Month


The bestest month of the year, November, is going to be extra lovely this year. ^_^

Besides the numerous birthdays within my small social circle (I am not-so-mildly antisocial after all...), there's also a marriage and two weddings!

Congratulations to those tying the knots, so happy for you! =D

Marriage and wedding are different. You can register married and not hold any wedding but still being legally bound. You can also hold wedding without registering first and be legally single! Heh. =P

Registered but on hold the wedding and pretend to be single still, is to me, the disturbing norm in this country. Mind, I have nothing against withholding wedding, but what's up with the pretending to be single bit?

-_-?

On the other hand, I only know of one couple who had their wedding first pretending to be married, then only register. =O

Though, I have very small social circle, so...

Anyway, let's not get sidetracked. Congratulations again to those who have graciously shared the fantastic news of your big day with me! Me so happy. ^_^

Almost November, yay! \o/


1 comment:

CK said...

Why does the bestest month started of so...craptastically?

Why oh why?!?!

Instead of taking a good turn, work is taking a bad turn. Wait, not bad, it's a... horrible turn!

Me is not happy.

-_-