12 October 2011

Under the weather


It's a disturbing trend that whenever I am taking day off work, I fall sick. I hope it's just coincidence so far.

It's Young's birthday tomorrow. Given the track record that I pretty much never got home before my kids have gone to bed on work days for months now, I think it's prudent to take leave tomorrow so I can celebrate birthday with my little buddy.

Yea I know, sad to be working late every single day for months. Bollocks.

Anyway, woke up feeling not quite right today, went to work anyway but by lunch time I was shivering and aching all over. Decided the work can wait and came home.

My personal professional medical help, wifey, took my temperature and gave me Panadol, which I took after a shower. I hit the bed after that and pretty much dead to the world until night has fallen.

Dragged myself out of bed so I could have some time with my kids before they went to bed. The body aching is gone and I only have a slight temperature now, hopefully I will fully recover tomorrow.

Alrighty, starting to feel a bit dizzy again, so I best hit the bed and be zombie-like once more.


No comments: