23 May 2011

Random Thoughts


You no fool me lar

The skinny lady colleague said she is getting fat.

Hmm... this sounds suspiciously familiar.

I already learned my lesson from last year. So I didn't fall for it this time.

Besides, I saw her during lunch in cafe today.

Eat more lar!

-----

Shoelace & Banana

Even though we, the shoelace & banana combo, had our arses handed to us two out of three matches by our opponents, I totally enjoyed the game.

Felt great playing badminton again after missing the last three sessions due to dungeon mode.

Sadly, I am going to miss the coming five sessions. =(

-----

I need clones!

It's all nice and dandy for the management to say, let's pull in the schedule and instead of doing things in series, let's do them in parallel.

I thought I had one week to settle stuff I put aside when I entered dungeon mode before I have to enter a foreign dungeon.

That one week had just been cut down to two days.

Going parallel will cut short the time, sure. But hor, I can't be at three places at the same time one ler!

>_<


No comments: