21 May 2011

Hall of Shame (17)


If you are wondering where are the previous 16 entries of this Hall of Shame series, well, the first one is here.

Number 2 to 16 were the 15 cases I recorded between April 2010 and April 2011, I just never get to posting them... yet. (slacker point +1) =P

Hall of Shame is my public service to name and shame the irresponsible, inconsiderate, often selfish and probably stupid offenders so the general public can be aware of these bastards offenders and be cautious if ever have the misfortune of encountering them.

It's mainly traffic related but could be anything that a law-abiding, responsible and considerate citizen will not do.

Trust me, if I had a video camera in my car and captured these offences, I would post them on YouTube and send a copy to the police as evidence. The police probably won't do anything about it but hey, I do my part.


Anyway...

Date: 21 May 2011
Time: around 20:59 hours
Location: Union High School traffic light, Penang

Offender: driver of silver Mercedes E240 with number plate WJQ8336

Offence: sped past and went straight on the right turn only lane when it's green for straight lane, would have run into me on the straight lane if I failed to notice the bastard and braked in time.

I was hoping the traffic camera would catch it, disappointed that no flash so probably didn't. Camera only for running red light on straight lane I guess.

If you have the misfortune to meet this bugger on the road, stay clear and be cautious, the driver has no care for the safety of other road users. Typical rich selfish bastard road bully.

You have been warned, public service done. (karma +1)


No comments: