20 February 2011

My Superhero Friends


A few of my courageous friends have heeded my call to arms and are now fighting for justice.


Rex the Glacier

Rex is the first to answer the call, though his fate is unknown now as I haven't seen him for a while. Either he has been defeated by the villians or he has retired.


Gator the Grimoire (left) and Yuna the Blade (right)

Next came Gator and Yuna. This is Gator before he upgraded his armour.


Gator the Grimoire in his new armour

When Gator enters a battle, the mobs are going to fly. Literally you will see the bad guys surrounding Gator get blown off.


Yuna the Blade (right)

Yuna is a hot-headed heroine who jumps straight into fight, any fight, without much consideration of her teammates. Probably because she is blindfolded...

The hero in the sleek looking armour on the left is me. ^_^


Gator2 the Inferno

This is the fire throwing Gator2, slightly shorter than the rest of us but by no means less lethal.


Riverbird the Blade

Riverbird in her ugly as sin costume, nearly wanted to poke my eyes out when I first met her.


Riverbird after a makeover

After a fashion consultancy, her costume has improved somewhat. Riverbird is a confused bird in a mutant-cat body, and probably a spy from the Purple Gang...

There are a few more friends to meet, so stay tuned.

No comments: