12 February 2011

Slacking in KL


Journey to KL was smooth, thank goodness. Think we managed to arrived a few minutes before the after office hour rush.

Somehow it feels like Chinese New Year holiday has just begun for me. I mean the relaxing type. Last weekend's was more like the reunion, noisy, gathering, action packed type.

You see, at the in-laws', I don't have that many house chores to do, there are many helpers to look after the two kings, and I can leave all the daily activities planning to wifey, hehe. In short, I have less responsibilities at the in-laws', at least it feels so. =P

And of course, there are always a lot of food to eat and snack to munch at the in-laws'. ^_^

The only thing is, I seemed to have developed super hearing, and being a light sleeper that wakes at the slightest of sound, it pretty much meant I haven't slept the whole night. >_<

Oh well, nothing is perfect.

Anyway, let the slacking begins! ^_^

No comments: