16 February 2011

The reason Nelson hasn't been blogging


You may ask, who is Nelson?

Well, perfectly valid question since I haven't been poking fun promoting him for a while now.

Well, Nelson is veli the lan si guy... er, just read
this and this

I have been wondering for a while now why Nelson hasn't been updating his blog?

I tried to be understanding since I know he is busy with Facebook, chatting on IM with at least 5 people at the same time (wife, girlfriend #4, colleague, boyfriend and gay friend #27), watching YouTube, sleeping in his cubicle, and pretending to do work when he has the spare time.

But still, that's the time when he is at the office, he sill have plenty of time after work to write something what. I was about to accuse him for having only "5 minutes heat" when I chanced upon this...



Behold! The Bird Man Cafe & Restaurant!

He has secretly started a business, and we know all tauke are money face busy. That's why lar!

Contemporary international dining, big words lor, don't play play. (Means modern international dining)

For those who don't know Chinese, the name of the restaurant, 鸟人, is literally "bird man". The three characters after 'BY' on the lower left corner, 鸟生蛋, are pronounce as 'Nelson Tan'! (Literally: "bird laying egg")

So now you know, Nelson is not being lazy or having short attention span before he loses interest in things.

He is busy.

(yea right!)




Owner of the restaurant, feel free to pay me advertisement fee.

Nelson, please don't kill me. I help you level in CO. =P

2 comments:

江边鸟 said...

Nelson will be very busy with Champions Online recently :p

CK said...

I know. =P