13 October 2010

Uno


If I missed my badminton session, you bet I have a very good reason instead of some lame excuses.

Things that could make me miss badminton include but not limited to: wife giving birth, being ill, out of town, important event of people I care about, wifey said so.

I am down with flu and sore throat, but that alone would not have stopped me from going to badminton today, it's for the important milestone event that I gladly came home straight after work.

You see, His Royal Highness King Baby Young turns one today. ^_^

Alrighty, less words more pictures!


Birthday presents!


Thanks for the presents!


Boink! And laughed since mama said "no, Young Young"


Enough photo already, put cake in here where I point!


da cake


Cutting the cake? Bah! Piece of cake!


I have pwned the cake, now we feast!

4 comments:

江边鸟 said...

hmm... I was looking for the "like" button then only realize that it's blogger page :D

Happy Birthday to Young!

Ester Ang said...

Young Young is so cute!! Happy Birthday!

HoneyBee said...

Ester: Only Young Young is cute? Hsiang Hsiang not cute meh?

Ester Ang said...

Of coz Hsiang Hsiang is cute! But he has grown to be a big boy now, so he looks handsome and cute! :)